Thursday, May 9, 2013

Cubist

I just finished my Cubist socks today, and am quite pleased with them. I also continued to knit my Stalagmites although I am feeling a little sock fatigued so I might knit (or crochet) something other than socks soon. But here are the socks this post is about:



They are quite cute, the busy yarn works nicely with this pattern, and that is always fun. The yarn is Hjertegarn sock wool in 1417, something I picked up for just five euros. It's always fun to get a good bargain.

In other news, I've continued to watch Gossip Girl, I just watched season 5, episode 17. There's just something about that show, it's definitely not the best show there is in my opinion, but it takes me in and makes me forget about the world for a while. And I think that's great and something that a TV show should do!

No comments:

Post a Comment