Monday, June 9, 2014

'Tis the Season

I made Christmas cards! Yeah I know, Christmas is about as far away as it ever gets but I can make what I want when I want, right? I got the patterns from CrossStitcher Magazine December 2013. They are just so cute! And the bells and satin bows really give them that special touch :)





I've also knit a pair of socks, Lissajous by Cookie A.




Now I'm finally knitting Alexandrite tank, something I have been eyeing since January from Knitscene Spring 2014. I'm knitting it with a beautiful merino silk blend Sundara yarns fingering silky merino which is heaven to work with and such a luxury yarn I would never buy it for the regular price. However, someone advertised on Ravelry to be stashing down and held a beautiful yarn market at her house yesterday. I made some real finds! Here's the yarn and my swatch:



It's going to be gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment