Thursday, June 26, 2014

Alexandrite Tank

We have been suffering from terribly cold and rainy weather here in Finland! Nevertheless, I just finished a lovely summer top in hopes of things brightening up. It's the Alexandrite Tank from Knitcene Spring 2014 and I knit it with the lovely Sundara Yarn Fingering Silky Merino as mentioned in the previous post. I only needed a few meters of the second skein so I have plenty left to knit other wonderful things with!






Now if it only would get warmer so I could actually wear it! I needed a woolly cardi to wrap myself in after the photo session.

Yesterday I started a shawl adventure, that is, Follow Your Arrow by Ysolda Teague. The pattern is split into five clues (it was originally a mystery KAL) and each clue has two options. With these choices you can actually knit 32 different shawls - with just one pattern! Ravelry already has 3 478 projects made from this pattern and I spent at least an hour yesterday going over them and trying to decide which "path" my shawl would take. Below is partial clue 1A. Fun, fun, fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment