Monday, June 17, 2013

More New Socks

Ok, so today I finished Willowherb and Saltburn, both by Rachel Coopey. Willowherbs are going to my boyfriend's sister, she saw me knitting them and I offered them to her as I really have so many pairs already. Now seeing them finished I really love the pattern much more than I thought I would so I kind of want to keep them for myself! But I can always knit a new pair, right? Saltburns are for me, and really needed to be photographed by the sea so that's where I went.

Willowherb in Novita Pikkusisko 049

Saltburn in Hjertegarn sock wool 6999 and Knitlob's Lair Väinämöinen in Muste
Now I can't decide whether to start knitting some lovely summer tops I have lined up or start a new pair of socks, that is Sleeping Beauty, also by Rachel Coopey. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment