Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pythagoras Socks

My newest finished object is another pair of socks, the Pythagoras socks by verybusymonkey. I knit them with yarn I had kool-aid dyed myself, and they are the first finished object I have knit from any of my self-dyed yarns. I wasn't overly happy with this yarn first when I had dyed it, I had hoped it to be a little darker with more contrast. But now seeing it knit up, I am very pleased. I think the yarn and the pattern truly compliment each other, and I don't think I could be happier with these socks. Here are some pictures:





Knitting socks really is a bliss, luckily I have many more pairs lined up. Right now, I've continued to knit Bette, the 50's top with the keyhole neckline. I have finished both of the sleeves and I'm almost finished with the front as well. Knitting with cotton yarn has grown on me a little, though I still do prefer wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment