Monday, June 18, 2012

The very first entry

Welcome to the first entry of my first blog. Very exciting! In this blog I plan to write about knitting which has been an important hobby of mine for almost nine years now. I'll probably also write about other handicrafts I do. And because movies and TV shows are tightly connected with knitting for me, as I always watch something while knitting, it is inevitable that I'll write a line or two about those as well. I'll confess this upfront: I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Sarah Michelle Gellar. Hate me if you must but she is a goddess to me. But that doesn't mean I like everything she is in. Just today me and my boyfriend discussed how unimportant a movie The Air I Breathe actually is! Even with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Brendan Fraser starring. But here I go, rambling on my first entry. Better stop here. Below a picture of my 50's style jumper I finished couple months back but which still deserves to be the first knit to be displayed on this blog. This picture is taken in action: I'm looking at pictures my boyfriend took of the jumper (and me, naturally). What I chose to display you can see on Raverly, on Blue Roses


No comments:

Post a Comment