Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Card Frenzy, part 2


Here they are! Or, here some of them are, since I am going to make more. But I am really happy with the cards, I used a lot of glitterglue but that's fine for Christmas, right? :)

I have finished one more snowflake, it's really pretty, too.


I haven't finished any more since I started knitting Emily Ross' Haruni, a lovely shawl that I am knitting from teetee Aurea, a lovely soft blend of alpaca and silk. You can see the colour in the picture below, but as all you knitters know, lace really doesn't look like much before blocking!


I also finished my Regina hat and it turned out great! I still haven't taken pictures as it's been so dark even during the day... My boyfriend says my I look like a giant strawberry wearing it. But that's okay, strawberries are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment