Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Getting ready for autumn

Yup, it's almost fall, a knitter's favorite season I guess. It doesn't take much more than the nights getting colder and darker to get this one planning all those sweaters, socks, mittens and hats she could make. Of course, it's not like I don't already have enough to last a lifetime but all of you knitters out there know that it's really not about that anymore.

Here's my newest contribution into my wardrobe, a natural white cabled sweater from Novita autumn 2014 issue by Lea Petäjä. The yarn is Novita Suomivilla, Finnish wool. I wanted a tight cabled sweater to wear with jeans or a skirt. Most of my sweaters are kind of loose like many would argue they are supposed but I think this one has a more modern, more city-type of a look. And you know, when you have as many sweaters as I do, it's good they are not all the same :)



No comments:

Post a Comment