Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ravellenics 2014

During the winter olympics, Ravelry had its own little happening called Ravellenics. There were many fun events including but not limited to sock hockey, aerial unwind, sweaterboard cross, WIPs dancing and cable cross-country. I participated in several, and my Lestrange Cloak (see last post) was entered in WIPs dancing along with two pairs of socks, Saxifrage and Narcissa. I also entered Heart Washcloth in Alpine Abode Enhancement and Single-skein speed skate and Foliage Hat in stash skeleton, cable cross-country, hat halfpipe and lace luge. It was my first time participating in Ravellenics and it was fun!

Heart Washcloth

Narcissa Socks

Saxifrage

Foliage Hat
Having finished Saxifrage means I have now knit through the entire Coop Knits Socks book. Narcissa is also designed by Rachel Coopey and found in Harry Potter knits. The washcloth and hat are free patterns found on Ravelry. Free patterns rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment