Monday, February 11, 2013

Sockdown February

Hi there!

Like I wrote before, I took part in Ravelry group Sock Knitter's Anonymous (SKA) monthly challenge, the sockdown, this February. It was good fun, the group is great and really unites sock knitters from around the world. I already finished my socks, well in advance, but there is just one problem: looking at all the great socks people have knit, I really want to cast on another pair! I already have one in mind, and I have yarn for it, too, so I just might have to give in to the urge... However, I am finishing something else now, so it will have to wait a few days. In the meantime, you can marvel at the finished pair: the pattern is Wandering Rose by Rhonda Johnson.




1 comment:

  1. Those are gorgeous! I think I'm going to try this pattern.

    ReplyDelete